1 Hr Elopement Response Policies and Procedures
The following training satisfies the Elopement Response Policies and Procedures Inservice requirement. It begins with a video and then a brief quiz.
Staff must be able to recognize if/when residents have eloped and know what to do if this happens.
* Introduction – What is Elopement?
* The Florida Administrative Code
* Characteristics and Presentations of Elopement in Residents
* The AHCA 1823
* Interventions and Strategies for Preventing Elopement
* Elopement Drills
* Educate, Empower and Enabling Staff
* Caregiver Wellness
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hr
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Assessments Self