2-hour Pre-Service Orientation
The 2 Hour Pre-Service Orientation training course is required by all Staff who come into contact with residents. This Preservice Orientation Training must be completed BEFORE staff can interact with residents.
Introduction to Assisted Living Facilities
* What is Assisted Living and Who is it for?
* Types of Assisted Living Facilities
* Introducing the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and Florida Health Finder
* Person-Centered Approaches for Caregivers in Assisted Living
* Resident Rights in Assisted Living
* Closing Statements
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes