1 Hr Facility’s Policies and Procedures Regarding DNRO’s
When a resident is unresponsive, has the resident made clear through a Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNRO) how they wish to be treated? This course reviews how to prepare for and handle these emergency situations.
* Introduction to DNRO
* What is a Do Not Resuscitate Order – DOH 1896 Form?
* What to do when you find a Resident Unresponsive
* Hospice Services in Assisted Living
* Understanding Advanced Directives within Assisted Living
* Changing Minds – An Introduction to Person-Centered Care
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes